Lost and found Advertisement
‘LOST AND FOUND’ If you are searching for Lost and Found Advertisement Definition, Format and Examples in English for students of class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 CBSE. This is the right place for you to cover all classified advertisement format and examples ask in the exam. Here you have all types of classified advertisement such as Situation wanted, Situation vacant, Lost and Found,
Lost and Found Format
Step 1. Always keep in mind to write the name of the placement time and date where the item was lost or found.
Step 2. Write down the relevant particulars of the article lost and give its description. You need not furnish full details of the item found lest there should be man claimants.
Step 3. Mention the correspondence address or the person to be contracted for the delivery of the article.
Step 4. If there is any specific incentive to be given mention it in the advertisement.
Step 5. Use simple and concise language.
Lost and found Best 5 examples class 11 and 12
- (Example 1) loss in a local bus of a bag containing important documents.
- (Example 2) lost a library book issued in your name.
- (Example 3) found a briefcase while travelling in a bus.
- (Example 4) loss of your wallet containing a D>D for Rs.32,500 and some cash, while travelling by bus.
- (Example 5) found a chemistry book.
- Write in not more than 50 words, an advertisement for the Lost and Found column of a local newspaper stating the loss in a local bus of a bag containing important documents. You are Ram/Rama. Contact number 9310800000.
Lost Lost Lost
Lost my light black coloured leather bad while travelling on bus No. 740 running between Uttam Nagar and Central Secretariat, New Delhi on Friday between 11.30 a.m.to 12.00 noon. The bad contains important documents including my board certificate, identity card and cheque-book.
Finder may please contact Ra,/Rama on Phone No. 9310700000.
- You have lost a library book issued in your name. Write an appropriate description of the book and give the particulars of the bus you travelled by the day you lost it. Your written account should be suitable for “Lost and Found Column” of a local daily.
Lost! Lost! Lost!
Lost a book titled “A General English and Composition Book” written by Dr. R.L. Mittal while travelling I route no. 817 on 2nd May, 20xx at about 8.30 a.m. The book is quite new and is leather bound as well as bears the accession no. of Govt. Senior Secondary School No.2, Roop agar Delhi. Finder may please return it to Anmol Rattan of 147/21 Panchsheel Colony, Najafgarn. His noble gesture will be greatly acknowledged.
- You are Madhy/Mohan of 95, Surya Colony, Mehrauli. You found a briefcase while travelling in a bus form A.I.I.M.S. to Mehrauli. The briefcase is of grey colour and a name in pink letters is inscribed on it. Draft an advertisement for a newspaper in about words by invention other details yourself.
FOUND! FOUND! FOUND!
Found a grey-coloured leather briefcase while travelling in a DTC bys route no. 405 from A.I.I.M.S. to Mehrauli on Saturday between 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. There is a name inscribed on the briefcase in pink letters on the backside. It is a light bag with not much weight. Owner may please contact:
95, Surya Colony, Mehrauli-02,
Contact on. 23940537
- Write an advertisement in not more than 50 words for the Lost & Found column of the daily ‘National Herald’, Lucknow stating the loss of your wallet containing a D>D for Rs.32,500 and some cash, while travelling by bus from Hazaratganj to Nirala Nagar in Lucknow. You are Raman/Rooopa, 22A Hazartganj, Lucknow.
Lost! Lost! Lost!
Lost my black coloured leather wallet while travelling bus form Hazratgnaj to Nirala Nagar in Lucknow on Sunday afternoon. The wallet contains a Demand Draft for Rs.32,500 and Rs.5000 in cash and some important documents. Finder may please ring to the Editor, National Herald, Lucknow or contact the undersigned on phone No. 9876616490. His noble gesture will be greatly acknowledged.
22A Hazratganj, Lucknow
- You have found a chemistry book. Write an appropriate advertisement giving the description of the book and the bus you travelled by the day you found it. Your write up should be suitable for ‘Lost and Found Column of a local daily.
FOUND! FOUND! FOUND!
Found, a chemistry book was written by Dr. Bose of Delhi University while travelling in a DTC bys route No. 816 form Tilak Nagar to Karampura on Monday at about 1 p.m. The book is in a green wrapper and has an unknown initial in English on the cover. It has an envelope in between the pages. The book is issued form Delhi University Library. Owner may please contact with some specific clues.
D- Block Moti Nagar,
New Delhi, Cont. 22437561